- Tax & Trust Division
- Excellent Career Opportunity
Our client is a prominent Private Family Office with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a Senior Tax Director to join the Firm in Hong Kong as Head of Tax and Trust Division.
Reports directly to Chairman, you will be supporting primarily the international tax compliance and planning activities of the Firm, the family trusts, the beneficial owners and the private entities of the beneficial owners.
These responsibilities include:
- Work closely with engaged professionals and supervise the tax compliance manager on various jurisdictions, which include Hong Kong, the United States, the United Kingdom, Guam, France and Switzerland.
- Communicate with the engaged professionals and overseas correspondents in different jurisdictions to provide the management with the necessary information for tax compliance.
- Negotiate with the tax compliance professionals on the fee budgets for tax compliance.
- Review and resolve all issues in relations to the tax returns, which are prepared by the engaged professional.
To be considered, you must be a degree holder in Law and/or Accounting and with 15+ years of experience in international tax compliance and planning for corporations, individuals and trusts, of which 8+ years at the managerial level. Solid experience in liaising independently with tax professionals/ advisors to resolve complex tax compliance issues are required to succeed to role. Fluent in English and Chinese are essential.
To apply for this job
Contact: Bryan Lim quoting job ref: VSA-1330
Telephone: 852 – 2525 8820
|Job Category||Private Family Office|